Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag from Okie's Cricut Files!!

I made this tag for a swap (shhhhh...I have not sent them yet...lol.....had to share so Okie could see, though). This is from the cut files Okie shared with all of use with her adjustable scallopped designs....thank you sooo much Okie.....you are such a gem and you are sooo talented! I can speak for many and say thank you and we love you!!!!!!!! Hope you like my tag!! Thanks again for all of the creativity and designs you share with so many of us!

3 comments:

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

WOW that is gorgeous!! Fantastic job on them!!

Jennifer said...

I love this tag! Is this for the SCS swap... you know the one I passed on???

Unknown said...

Yes, Jennifer, this is for one of the swaps, I signed on to 2 of them so I have to wait on my punches to do the other one, I am thinking.......