Saturday, April 18, 2009

Copic difference on cardstocks




They say copic markers look different on whatever cardstock you use and that you should use the cardstock that you are going to use with your projects as your color chart cardstock (the one that you actually color in with your markers) click
HERE for a color chart.
Anyway, I have only ever used Stampin' Up! Whisper White since I am a Stampin' Up! demo. Well, I keep hearing that PapertreyInk paper is so much better with copic markers so I bought some...and guess what?? My markers are a different color on that cardstock!! Not a lot, but a little....enough that I can tell! They also feel different since SU cardstock is so smooth, and I do think they blended better on PTI cardstock. Now I have not colored an image on my new cardstock yet, but many have and they all cannot be wrong! I am giving you some samples of what I did with the 2 different cardstocks...hope you can tell the difference on here. SU cardstock is on the right in all samples. (Sorry the one is blurry)

No comments: