Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jennifer McGuire....again!!

I went to another Jennifer McGuire class today....well, actually 2 of them. She was teaching in Columbus (Ohio) at a big weekend crop. Her classes did not fill up...GASP!!!....so they opened them up to the public....Yay for me!!!
The first class was a technique class and the 2nd was Holiday cards. I will now share my creations!!
These were from the technique class:
She gave us 2 butterfly's for this card so we could choose which one to use.....I elected to stack them and use both!



This card opens 1 inch from the edge...hard to see it in the pic. We pearlized the butterfly so I took a close up of that so maybe you could see it better.


The card opens right above the striped cardstock. I never wanted this flower stamp but now I think I "need" it....haha.

This one has a circle cut-out on the front of the card. I like how you can see the sentiment through the circle but it's on the inside of the card.

This one opens 1 inch from the edge, also. I took the 2nd picture trying to show you that.


I love this card. I like the shape of it....it's so different!!




No comments: