Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Give Thanks....

This is an image I colored with my Copics....and please do not ask what colors I used....I was just playing around and this is what transpired from it. I did not document my markers....wish I did, though. I love the way the outer ring of the wheel turned out! :o)
I keep thinking I need to do something with this card....I really liked the simplicity of it all, but the more I look at it, it looks too plain. I am thinking of changing it up just a bit so if I do, I will add it so you all can see what I did with it. But, for now, you can still look at my colored image...It is a beautiful stamp set from Heartfelt Creations called Autumn Wheel. It also has a stamp with it that says "Give Thanks"....and it is very pretty but I would have to stamp over the grass or something to put it on so I left it off. I could layer it then if I don't like it, I simply don't add it....right??
Anyway, here is my image....hope you all like it!



No comments: