Monday, October 8, 2012

Secret Release Preview Day 2...

Wooo Hoooo!!!! I am finally getting drug out of my box and joining in on a blog hop....my VERY first one!!!! I am excited and nervous...yes, nervous....because I know there are so many talented card makers out there. I love to color images, but I just color and keep coloring. I cut them out and they lay in a pile for a card....someday. Now I have to actually make cards and let you all see them!! But I am excited to be doing this with Simply Betty's Secret Release!! 

There are many talented ladies in this group and if you came here from Kelly's Blog, you are on the right path. If you did not get here from Kelly's blog, go back to the beginning: SBS (Simply Betty Stamps) Blog so you do not miss a thing! Believe me.....you do not want to miss any of the gorgeous creations from these ladies!! 

Without further adieu, I will share my creation.....hope you all like it!!!!

The front of my card: 

The inside of my card: 


Now that you have seen mine, keep going to see Beth's Blog...I am sure you will NOT be disappointed! 

All cut-outs except for the fence were done on my Cameo. 
The fence was cut from a Martha Stewart punch: Iron Fence with bat punch
My image is from Simply Betty Stamps. 
Copics used:
Eyes: YG17-13-11
Hair: 100, N10-8-6, C3
Dress: N10-8-6
Lips and Handle: R59-56-22
Stem: YG67-63-61
Flower: V09-06-01
Skin: E02-01-000 R11
Pruner: C 4-2-0

I added a bit of glossy accents to the windows and blades of the pruner and a bit of stickles on the rose. 
Come back soon and don't forget to go visit Beth! 

Until later...Happy Stampin'...!!!
....Sharon

10 comments:

Katya said...

Wow your coloring is so niiiice! You've been holding out on showing your lovely coloring. Love all of the details with the die cuts and that paper is awesome. TFS.
-Katya

Rachel said...

Lovely coloring I love the green eyes you have put on her. Super job with the card as well :)

Irene's Creations said...

Great coloring & card.

Scrap Vamp said...

Beautifully done! Great card!

Kelly said...

Stunning. Love the inside and the outside of the card. That fence is fab x

Corinne said...

ohhh your coloring is wonderful ...LOVE your card!
Hugs

MammasScrappin said...

love it!!

Betty Boo! said...

Beeeeautiful! WOW Sharon your coloring is amazing!!

Flutterby Trina said...

Love what you have done with her! That fence is so cute! x

Regan said...

This is fantastic! And your coloring is phenomenal! Love the fence punch too!
{hugs}
Regan