Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Class....

I went to CKC in Cincinnati last year with the only intention of taking a class from Heartfelt Creations. I love how they make their flowers....roses especially....and I just had to have a hands on class from them. So, I made it into a trip to my friends house (Hi, Gloria!!) and spent some wonderful time with her coloring, gabbing, and creating. 
So, anyway, we went to this class and made some gorgeous cards! I wanted to share them with you all....(and yes, I want everything we used for these....but isn't that what is supposed to happen??? lol)

I have never wanted this basket or background die....but I do now!!


This is my favorite card we made....I just love this...the leaves were part of my purchase that day.


This is much prettier in person. The glitter they used is gorgeous so I HAD to have me some of that!!! 


Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed making them!
Until later....Happy Stampin'


No comments: