Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jenna.....

Every time I see this name it makes me think of my precious little great-niece of the same name.. :)
This is a card I made for the new release of "Jenna" from the Stamping Chef...if you like her as much as I do, you can purchase her HERE!!
I know, I know....it is the same cut out as the previous card I posted, but I loved it so much I had to use it again!! The card and design was cut using my Cameo, the sentiment is actually a stamp from Ranger. It is their newer line of Dylusions stamps and it is a collection called "Say it How it is" Love them all!!!
Without further delay here she is:
Jenna

Hope you all like her!
Until later......

2 comments:

Sandra Carey said...

This is Just Stunning Hugs Sandra xx

Deni - Angel Handmade Papercraft said...

Gorgeous cards, sorry to hear about your sister and friend of a friend. Hope they liked their cards x