Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Get-Well card for my granddaughter...

Sending this card to my little 2 year old grand daughter, Avery. She got her middle finger shut in a door at a restaurant....about cut it off at the end knuckle....poor thing. So, I made her a card...



This card is made from a La-La land stamp....Dress Up Marci....I love these stamps!! They are sooooo cute!!!! Colored her with Copics (of course) and used various punches...First time I ever made this kind of card....ok, well, 2nd time....the first time is the other one posted above...the birthday card for her sister :o)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Aw Sharon this is so cute!! Love the colors you chose and that is a favorite stamp of mine.
So sorry to hear about Avery's accident. Hoping she's feeling much better and that your beautiful card cheers her up. TFS!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is fab I love the colours that you have chosen for her, gorgeous wrok hugs pops x x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh she is fab. Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts. Kim

ccroll said...

Oh, poor little one...I hope her finger is okay! :)

This card is precious. :)