Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SBS School Teens...

Welcome! This is half of the new school teens....you saw one yesterday, so here are 3 more. You will get to see the other 4 on the 20th when I reveal what I have done with them. These are so cute...and some great options for making cards for your students or their teachers. 

This first image is called "Teacher Pet Jude"...he is just so cute with the little blushed cheeks. 

This image is called "Lunch Break Miller" (he is making me hungry...lol)

And last (but not least) is "Get Going Lola" She so reminds me
 of me when I was in school....hahaha

Hope you enjoyed these images and don't forget you can purchase any or all of them on SBS store site
You can also go to the SBS blog daily and see what all the other DT members have created with their images.....there is a LOT of talent on this DT!!!



1 comment:

Corinne said...

Oh WOW, these are awesome...
Hugs