Sunday, November 24, 2013

A SCRAPBOOK PAGE??!!??!!

For anyone who knows anything about me-I am NOT a scrapbooker. I really only truly like to color but make myself put some projects on pages just because I will color and color and then throw my colored images in a big ole heap never to be seen again. I think this is a waste, but I still do it because my passion is in the coloring, not the cardmaking or whatever. However, this challenge over at CMC was anything goes and we had a stamp company to work with-Digi My World. I kept looking at these images trying to decide what I wanted and this little group called "Christmas Morning" kept speaking to me. I decided to actually make a layout with these images. Don't judge me....I bet it took me over 4 hours to do this layout....(told you I am not a scrapbooker! lol)
Anyway, I think it turned out pretty cute so now I have to go dig out some pics to put on here to make it complete.....I am sure once I find the right pictures, I will add a few things to my page, but we will see. 
Without further delay....here is my layout. Hope you enjoy it! 




 Die cut is from Miss Kate's....love the titles there. It was cut out on my Cameo. Will be back later (after work) to list the Copic markers I used to color my images! 

No comments: