Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sigh...November already...

I cannot believe its November already! Where did this year go? UGH!!!
OK, enough whining...lol On to the November challenges for the SBS DT. This challenge is to use the colors turquoise, spice, and cream. We could use any other color with them but had to use them....I decided to completely stick pretty close to those colors and make it very autumny....yes, that is a word....at least on My blog it is! haha
If you are here and didn't go to the SCC Blog, You HAVE to go to the blog and see what the other DT members came up with. I promise it will be worth clicking on the link! 
My image is Betty and Short Snout. I love these images and if you do as well, you can get it (and others) HERE.
Here is my creation...hope you like it!


1 comment:

Emily Shroom said...

Love those die cuts and your colouring is just awesome!